This is the lovely chant I overheard Dawson singing as he did his thing in the bathroom today after arriving home from preschool...
"hands on lips...
... zips on hips...
...zip those lips! ....( giggle)
hips on lips...
.............hands on zips......
...zips on hands...
lips on hips.....
hands on hips... yah!that one!"
It took me a while to really hear what he was saying and then it was like a riddle. I hope you figure it out!! Oh, how he makes me giggle!
No words necessary!
15 years ago




1 comments:
I would have loved to have heard that one!! Maybe he has a future as a song writer or an author!!
Oh...by the way...California is not Arkansas. Just in case you were confused, I wanted to geographically straighten that out!! But if you are going reverse alphabetically...it won't be too long before you get back where you all belong!!
Love y'all!!
Post a Comment