CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 08, 2008

It's All Good

Just in case I forget someday, I am letting it be know that Dawson was super pumped about school today and didn't even turn around to say bye! He couldn't wait to get in and start playing. All the anxiety was left over from us being gone for 5 days the week prior. No biggie. I am SO thankful that he is not quite as needy as I thought. Sweet!
The other big thing is that Landon LOVES walking behind his "walking toy". He pushes it all around the house and into some interesting places and then gets frustrated that he can't maneuver it back. He is definitely gaining some independence with his new sport!
My memory card still isn't doing the transfer thing!!! UHG! That is the fun about this blog thing...saving the pics with the descriptions of the memories. Duh! This is no fun without the pics. I gotta figure it out.

1 comments:

Lane said...

Thanks so much for the recipe! You were the only one that did it! :) It sounds so yummy and I can't wait to try it!