CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sawyer's 7th Birthday Bash

Not only did Sawyer have a camp out with all 6 of his (boy) classmates, he also got to take another great friend to an Indians game a few days earlier! I am sure you can imagine how exhausted we all were by the end of the weekend. I have to say though, that although it was indeed excessive, I would do it all again. He has the greatest friends! They are all such good boys. Here are a few pics from the sleepover. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics from the tent part. I was upstairs taking a shower and relaxing! Hehehe! I promise that it was after 9:30 pm and they were very into Evan Almighty by then and with Ragan of course!

The Birthday Boy and his mother's interpretation of a Transformer cake!
(it's upside down to you...give me a break)

The whole gang.

A little b-ball in the garage

Landon watching them intensely.


Sawyer being a show off.



Sweet little Dawson tired as everything trying to keep up with all the big guys.




The next morning eating chocolate chip pancakes and bacon and chocolate soy milk. They loved drinking what Sawyer drinks. These boys have gone to school together since preschool and know each other pretty well. They have always been very concerned and cautious with Sawyer and his food allergies.
I can't believe my baby is 7. I am so proud of him! I love his zest for life and all the exciting new things that it brings. I love his passion for people and how he prays for those who hurt and need God's healing. I love that he loves to learn new things and be challenged in so many ways. I adore the way he looks after his brothers and (most of the time) puts their needs above his own. I love watching him develop a spunky personality with quirkiness and quick humor. Although I know I am biased, I think he is amazing and I am so thankful that God blessed our family with him as our first boy.

One down....two to go.

0 comments: