CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Water Colors

The other day I attempted to do a creative activity with Dawson, water colors. He really didn't have any desire to do this with me because he expressed that doing this would get him "dirty". What? Who's kid is this? He has always had an aversion to getting cold and doesn't play in the snow much, but dirt too? So I convinced him that it would be more fun than he could ever imagine and I would give him special gloves to wear and Daddy's cooking apron. That seemed to convince him and here is how it went.

he decided against the gloves but
never really understood correct
finger placement on the brush

ok, this isn't so bad...maybe even fun still don't want my hands to touch the paint but we're having fun now
All done...all 7 strokes
Easiest clean up job, ever!

0 comments: