CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

the Weekend Update

I just loved this cute little picture of Landon's feet.
I took several more but I won't bore you with them. I was just caught up this week on his feet. The size of them mainly, but also thinking they won't be this cute for long. Soon they will be very large and stinky. I just wanted to remember this adorable stage when I kissed them all the time. Doesn't this make you want to kiss them?


Sawyer finally got to play in his first coach pitch baseball game of this season. He chose to be on a different team this season to be with a good school and church friend and we ended up playing our old team! The game started at 8:00pm and I couldn't believe that he didn't get home until 10:00! I took a separate car and left early with the other two after seeing him hit and in the outfield a couple of times. I hated to miss part of the FIRST game, but really...that is so late for a little guy! He was immediately trying to remember if the real Diamondbacks had played their opponent in the series last year in order to predict a win or loss last night.


Just a few shots of Landon as I had to wake him up the other day. He usually wakes so sweetly...smiling and playing hide and seek until I pick him up. This time he was not happy to be woken up without finishing his nap and gave some pretty unflattering looks that I captured and will share. Don't we all have moments like this?
NO way are you waking me after only an hour!uh oh...camera. I'll smile once for you




really? you've gotta be kidding me



OK, I'm alright now

Nothing else really exciting going on here. I can't believe there is only a couple of weeks left of school! Sawyer will be a first grader! That blows my mind. I can't think too hard on that. Dawson finally understands that he just can't join school now that he is completely trained. We've told him for so long that he could go after he was doing his business like a big boy. He has the Spider man lunch box and backpack picked out and is anxiously waiting for preschool in "the fall". Here he is laying in the wet grass at the game last night.



0 comments: