CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

20 Things I Will Never Do

Found this on Dallas' and thought it sounded kind of fun. Dawson is engaged in his cereal and Landon is fast asleep.
1) Jump out of an airplane or heli-ski...anything like that where I am having that "I'm outta control" feeling
2) Love football
3) enjoy rubbing someones feet (although will pay my kids and husband to rub mine!)
4) Let an animal kiss me on my face, especially on the mouth! YUCK!
5) Pass gas in public (someone is reading this who is laughing VERY hard right now and going to tell me later to "never say never")
6) Let my kids go free on Spring Break without "chaperons" (those being Ragan and I)
7) Eat liver or sauerkraut, or pickle loaf, or eggs, .....
8) Be a Survivor contestant
9) Read or watch scary books or movies
10) wear a bikini
11) Leave my house a mess when we leave town
12) Let someone I know leave their zipper down without telling them
13) Stop loving 80's music
14) Sit at home doing nothing when I could be shopping
15) Pay full price for (almost) anything (or buy something that I can make cheaper)
16) Stop wanting to see new places
17) Live out of the country (at least I can mark that one off the list)
18) Buy a house with a pool (but I would take an outdoor kitchen)
19) Understand it all ...
20) Forget our first neighborhood with great friends all around us. The American dream!
That sounds pathetic...I'll try again
20) Stop being silly!
There, now post your own and I'll enjoy reading your "nevers". Although I didn't think this could be so hard, I did have to sit and think a bit. Funny how different this version is from the one we played in Junior High.

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

MJ - Your list was so nice. I laughed and sighed. I am thankful that you will never let me walk around with my zipper down. You might be one of my only friends who wouldn't so, I will keep you forever! How precious your boys are. I miss you dearly. When are you coming home?