CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Poor Little Landon

Poor little Landon has been sick for the very first time. I am thankful that it has been a little over five months to get to this, but still, painful to not be able to do much for him. I called Kristy Brown one night because I need her calm brain to tell me if he had RSV. (I read Dallas' blog that night) OK, I know that sounds crazy to think she, could tell me over the phone, 800 miles away, if I should be in panic mode worrying or not.... but I knew she was capable of this! So, she heard all about his horrible congested cough, red and watery eyes, and fever between 100 and 102 degree (on Motrin and Tylonal). So pathetic and lifeless! She told me what I should listen for (a squeaky, high pitched breathing) which Landon did not have.
So I finally got him to the doctor the next day and he tortured him just a bit trying to wash wax out of his ears so he could get a good look, only to find that he didn't have have an ear infection. I had just had all three there (read prior post) last Thursday and had his urine tested for an infection and that had come up negative as well. So, just a virus. It has been 24 hours now and the fever is down and his eyes are less swollen, so we are on the rise!
Thank you Kristy! You rescued me from my worry!
You can see in the pic that Sawyer sacrificed his Veggie Tales pillow he has had forever, for Landon to rest his weary head on while they watched AFV together. How sweet!
The next two pictures are out of order. Sawyer had been holding Landon and getting slobbered all over (and loving it) and then Dawson wanted in on the action and came and gave some slobber lovin' on the other side. Gotta keep every thing even.



Sawyer getting creative with the ways he is trying to extract the next tooth. It is a bit stubborn and we have been telling him we could pull it in his sleep and he might never know it until morning! He is not going for that. ???

Because we all know how much Dawson loves his sprinkles, I have decided to put them on food items he otherwise won't touch, which is quite a lot these days.
Here, he shows you "Applesauce a la Sprinkel"


We got the short lived heat wave that went through Arkansas and Missouri on Monday.
It was 61 degrees! In March! In Ohio!
We all went for a ride/stroll/walk and saw the entire neighborhood out taking advantage of it. We all discussed how big all the kids have gotten, who has had their baby, and how big the babies are already. The kids all showed off their Christmas outside toys and were all riding and playing together. Then we all said our goodbyes at dinner time and hermited back into our homes for atleast another month or so.


This is a ball field on "our route" that has a (free) batting cage next to it that the boys practice in all summer. We eyed it lovingly and are excited there are only 28 (at the time) more days until the Indians first game.


Sawyer kept reminding Dawson that he needed to be the leader (because that is the way it has always been). However, Dawson can ride that new little bike he got for Christmas pretty fast and made Saw a little nervous.


Like most of you, the next day brought many unwanted changes, ice came our way.
Yuck! Back to reality!










0 comments: