It is ridiculus how many pictures I took of Landon the other day. He is playing in his little exersaucer without padding in it! He no longer flails around while trying to play! AND... he looks at one toy and slowly grabs it and gnaws it, then will look to what is next, and then his hands will follow what his eyes just witnessed and here comes the mouth....all to do it again and again. That is lasting about 10-15 minutes and then we are done. Ready to see something new. He is growing so fast. He is also trying to sit up, I just don't really work with him on that one to make it really happen. Is that horrible or what? I probably should. Ok, I will this week. The John Deer shirt he is wearing in this picture is 18 month and Dawson wore it after he recieved it for his first birthday in September!
We are so glad Ragan is back from his week in San Fransisco. (I really don't know how single mother's do it. ) He was sad because when we would try to get Landon to talk to him, Landon would cry at the phone because it freaked him out. Poor Daddy! They made up and we will be working on his phone skills.
Does anyone else look at these pictures and see Dawson?
No words necessary!
15 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment