CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

The Doctor Visit

Well, I have crossed a hurdle that I never knew I would try and jump. I took all three kids to the doctor on the same trip! I never thought it would ever happen mainly because I never thought I would have three kids! Sawyer has had croup this week and Dawson has an ear infection and a bad cold. Landon has been unlike himself too... he's been fussy! I know he is probably getting his bottom teeth and I just need to face the fact that he will not be perfectly content forever! BUT, I really wanted peace of mind that he didn't have a bladder or kidney infection. Even though he is on a daily antibiotic, I know that I still have to watch for signs.

It all went great. I actually had to fill out paperwork for Dawson because he hadn't been to the doctor since we moved here! That was a crazy thought! So I had to rehearse with him that he would not get a shot (he witnessed Sawyer's kindergarten shots and Landon's baby shots) and after that sunk in, he very proudly sat for the nurse and the doctor and did all they asked with a big smile! I was really wishing I had my camera. They are so sweet and obedient when they are sick!

This Landon's new thing... playtime with paci! He tries to stick the whole thing in his mouth, pretty content with just most of it. It is so funny! He starts laughing after I do.




Here are a few other nonsense pictures that we took in the car while waiting for Sawyer to get out of school one day.






Landon has found his toes and he loves to suck on them! I know that is normal and all, but rest assured that I will be redirecting him soon. He has been eating cereal for a few weeks now and I decided to give him a little carrot puree (I had left over from sneaking it in some pumpkin bread) and he ate it like he had been eating for a lifetime! I promise you, just like the first cereal experience, he is just loving eating and so there will no doubt be more to come.






0 comments: