...how adorable it is watching Landon look around for a paci or a ball when I ask him to (not one in particular, as he is surrounded by at least 5 balls in any given area)...
...that when I sing this silly made up song "Landon, Landon, I been thinkin' what a good boy you've been, Landon, Landon, I've been thinkin' how I love you so... Dawson yells from where ever he happens to be, "MUCH!"
...how anxious Sawyer is to hold Landon as soon as he wakes up, stealing my job. I get a little uptight about this sometimes and now I am reminded that he learned that somewhere! I never want to forget how nurturing he can be.
...that Dawson says, "isn't that great?" every time he tells a story he is excited about
...how great Landon sleeps at night
...how the other two didn't
...the names we have for items that comfort, like the lovey-lovey, the milky-milky, the "cow's milk" that is actually regular soy milk with no chocolate or strawberry flavoring, the baby (my old teddy bear my Ma Jo gave me long ago)
...how much relaxation these boys give me during their "room time" each day
...Landon's apparent love of music, his "shake-dance" that he does every time he hears some sort of beat
...watching Landon pucker up those beautiful pouty lips into the sweetest little face, either because he is sad, injured, or excited
...how hard Daddy works so that I can stay home and be a part of all this.
Thank you Lord, for this beautiful life you have blessed us with. Help us not to take any one moment for granted. Give me patience, to deal with the moments that stress me. Help me remember this list and know that rest awaits me. Thank you for loving us.
No words necessary!
15 years ago




2 comments:
Mj - You are a regular inspiration to me and today is no different. How sweet is your list of memories. I think I will have to make one myself. The Lord knows I will never remember any of this stuff unless I get it written down!
I love it! It made me start thinking of all the things I hope I never forget. Hope you don't mind but I decided to follow your lead and creat my own list.
-Melody
Post a Comment