Oh, thank you, precious Angel that just saved my little Landon!!!
So I am pulling clothes out of the dryer in the laundry room and the boys are out playing in the back yard and Landon is just looking at them, longingly, through the windows. He starts to fuss a little and I am working quickly to hang clothes up and thinking that he might have moved from the window area to somewhere else. He starts to fuss louder as it is nearing his bed time, and I call out to reassure him that I am coming very soon. As I walk out of the laundry room, I hear his cry and think he is in the office... I start to walk that way and notice he is
HALF WAY UP THE STAIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is turning his body to look for me as I am headed his way at the speed of light! I was certain that he would lean into that turn and we'd be in the ER soon. Thank you, God, for protecting him! He was just so tired he thought he'd make his own way to his room, I guess! I let him crawl almost to the very top before he stoped loving his new found skill and I took him right to bed (after snuggling a bit).
Needless to say, the gate is now up.
No words necessary!
15 years ago




4 comments:
oh my goodness...definitely a heart stopping moment! yea for gates!
Oh girl, I give up on anything computer related! I'm done trying to figure it out...I might just go ahead and pay someone to do it for me! Although Heath would probably have a heartattack if I did so! Ha, oh well...definitely post it if you figure it out and I will for sure do the same thing!
THANK YOU!! He was like 6 months old in that picture! I like it too...definitely my favorite! :)
Hello, Price family! It is so good to finally get to see your boys! We'll keep in touch!
Post a Comment