Just want you all to know how thrilled I am to share that I saved over $18 tonight at the grocery store using the website http://grocerydeals.com and a few coupons! If you are into saving a few bucks, you HAVE to check it out. It is so easy... just type in your zip code, click into the category your needed items are in, click on the items that you need to purchase, and print! This will give you all the special savings and deals that any competitor to Walmart has out for the week, then go shop at Walmart (with your printed list) and get all those deals without having to go to all of the stores! It only takes me 15-20 minutes to prepare for my shopping (that includes getting my coupons ready). Yippee!
I think I need to go get my nails done with my extra cash! Any of you want to come with?
No words necessary!
15 years ago




2 comments:
I love me some bargains! Thanks for the tip, I'll have to check it out.
-Melody
Oh girl I am a bargain freak! I will definitely check it out. I do something like that with the sale adds from the Wednesday papers...price comp-ing is what I like to call it! :) I ALWAYS save at least $15-20 with comping and coupons, everytime I do a big list.
Oh, and thank you for your advise on the card. I was actually thinking of doing it like a postcard...saves on paper I guess! My neighbor is a scrapbook GENIOUS and so she is helping me brainstorm. She also has one of those nifty cricket machines that cuts everything out for you! Gotta get me one of those. Maybe with all the money I save from shopping, I can go get me one! ;) Wish you guys were here to come!
Post a Comment