CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sawyer's Big News

We are snuggling up without Ragan tonight in our below zero weather up here! I just finished listening to how he a great golf game in San Francisco. I would say to him "it must be rough," and then I think about the three hour time difference, the five hour flight and then knowing that I am cozy in my jammies ready for bed and he is just getting ready for dinner. I think I am ok here. Not a whole lot going on but a few updates I know my oldest will be proud to see me post. First, he is almost done with his first season of Upward Basketball. We have one more game left and will be so sad to see it end. I have to say, we had no idea that Sawyer would be half decent at the game. We practice baseball year round, but only since Santa brought an indoor net has Sawyer really gotten into the sport. Saturday morning during his game, two of the five shots he made were "layups" as he would call them. You or I might see them as running down the court and exhibiting a really weird flicking of the wrist at waist level and MAKING it! Ragan and I just looked at each other in a dumbfound gaze....and laugh!


Also, big news we've been waiting it seems like an eternity for...Sawyer finally lost his first tooth at school today! What is so funny about it is that most of you know that when he was two and meeting his buddy Will for the first time, he was showing off a bit and crawled up on our kitchen cabinet to get them a few peices of candy. He fell head first on the tile and we thought had knocked out his right front tooth. It is so amazing how strong his little baby tooth roots were and still are, because it has held on tight and is still not loose, just very brown! So the left front tooth is definately next and then he lost the one to the right of the brown tooth today. So pretty soon, I will be posting a major hillbilly picture of a sweet little boy named Sawyer! He is so happy! He has been going over the story of how it happened several times since he got home from school, each time a little more drama and excitement in each detail. I don't know where he got that. Definately Ma Patty!

0 comments: