CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Seeking: Personal Assistant

Hey, everyone. We're still here. Just overloaded with crazy. There are so many boxes, most of them empty and waiting to be picked up, but they clog up the entire garage! I don't want them to be picked up yet because we want them ALL gone when it is time. So the random things that we can't find yet, we are assuming are hidden out there somewhere. I did find my baking stones, I almost panicked about those. I have had the same ones since we got married and they make the best everything around here!
So what is out of boxes is finding it's place but not as fast as I'd like. I have worked so hard to get to the point we are at now, and I am needing a new surge of motivation to get me going again. What I would really like is a personal assistant. I've never spoken those words before now. As a mom of three there are many expectations of me, but I'm feeling a little worn and useless today. Every time I turn around there is something else to run to Lowe's or Target for and I really think that having someone who could be my double could help me so much! I'm talkin' some serious organization and time management at it's finest! I'm sure that bossing someone else around would be appreciated by Ragan as well! We have found someone to be a handyman to hang things and fix little things here and there, but he also has another job and I want all this done yesterday.
I guess I need to be patient. With a family the size of ours we surely will take a while to get all settled in. Then I will gripe about not having anything to shop around for. Well, that is probably not true.
Something fun I did get to shop for last weekend is a formal event that Ragan and I are going to this coming Saturday. So I found a great dress, shoes, and accessories and had so much fun! I am looking forward to the ferry ride to Angel Island and spending time with just us.
Sawyer is really enjoying school and seems to be making some friends. Surprised? I'm sure not. I still am amazed at how well all three of them are adjusting.
I started doing some preschool work with Dawson here because the place I had planned to take him seems to not do well with communication. I thought it was going to be the perfect place ,I had done my homework checking it all out. But for some reason they haven't gotten back with me. I'm a little offended. They don't even know us. Oh well, after we find our church that we are going to stick with, maybe we can make play dates and he can get some peer interaction. He does need that!
Landon keeps taking two, 2 hour naps each day and going to bed between 7-8 pm. Like that could get better? He is by far my best sleeper and I love him for that....and all the cute little looks he's giving us, and that he will FINALLY keep his helmet on when we go for rides! He continues to endure the pain and suffering that goes along with being a third child. Just last night he received a nice goose egg on his forehead from middle man. He is going to have so many "love scars" when it's over!
Anyway, just some rambling. Ragan is learning everyday and feeling overwhelmed, but I think in a good way. I am so proud of him. God is so good and we are very thankful for Him bringing us here to learn and experience life. We are praying that He will grow us in ways we have no idea we need to grow in and make us better servants in the process.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Girl, cut yourself some slack! I still have junk everywhere! I have totally run out of steam and am really starting to not care! On second thought, don't listen to me or it'll never get done!!!!! :)

Ashlee said...

Will you hire a personal assistant with three smaller assistants in tow? If so, consider my resume on the way!

Mary Jo said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!