I went and bought a drill today. Who needs a handyman?
Ragan is in San Francisco dining with important people in his favorite dress shirt and I am in a ratty old tee and jeans I've worn all week (FYI I did put them in the wash tonight). I laid in bed last night and thought through all of today and how it would go and how I would get so much done. At midnight, I literally had to pray that God would help me think of other things so I could sleep. You see? It is some kind of evil curse on me and my head. I can't stop!
I have two, 1/2 brackets in the wall in the dining room and the stupid things have two parts and they won't go together right. What kind of idiot am I that I can't figure them out? I did really like drilling the holes though. I called my dad to walk me through it. He is master tool man and could most definately made a living making things out in his shop for money and not just gifts. He helped...but he is in MO, and we so aren't.
I guess I'll sleep on it. I just wan't the house to look different than when Ragan left. Is that too much? Well, I did hang things in his office and it looks pretty good now. I figured he needs peace more than me at this point, right? He is the one working for a check!
We did have great talks with Grandpas today and a great walk and play time in the park. Landon is keeping me very busy with his diapers. I think he is getting a few more teeth.
Oh, and it is Treasure Island that we are going to this weekend, not Angel Island. If anyone really cared! I just found the invite and thought I would correct myself. This is kinda like the mj chronicle and I just need to be accurate for the integrity of my publication!
No words necessary!
15 years ago




3 comments:
I love it! Last year, I got sick of my ceiling. I placed a ladder on the bed and started to paint. Luckily, I didn't kill myself! Love you all, take care!
Mary Jo, I have Kennedy's curtains that have been in the package for about 2 months...wanna run over and hang them for me?
I would say that YOU are the one who needs some peace!!
Post a Comment