Well, the boxes start getting packed tomorrow and we are starting to feel like crunch time has definitely arrived. I know I should probably be doing other things...but.
Our ABF prayed over us on Sunday am and that was a huge blessing. I will never forget that. I cried my eyes out for the first time since I started to realize we were heading west a couple of months ago. That was good for my soul, my spirit, my marriage...you name it!
The boys will be in school all week. I am so happy today was school pictures for Saw and I am thrilled that he will be in a pic with his class. That will be meaningful to him. Dawson's isn't till next week, but he has plenty of photos with his buddy that is in class with him.
Ragan is getting excited and I am too, I think. I am excited to have a lot to do so I can keep busy. That seems to be how I work things out in my head!
Can't imagine posting anytime again real soon, but I will let you know when we get there and if Sawyer gets into the school by our house or not. I know God is preparing a wonderful teacher and a friend or two that will be at the school we are suppose to be at. We will have confidence in Him who has is all under control. Thank you God, for reminding me of that and calming me of my needless worries.
I'm off to pack some suitcases!
No words necessary!
15 years ago




6 comments:
God bless you all as you follow His lead. Prayers for a smooth transition for everyone!! Love you all!!
Dallas
good luck! I know you will be blessed by this move and of course, everyone in CA is going to be blessed when they get to know you and your family!
I'll be thinking of you as you make yet another huge transition! I know that many blessings await you!
MJ,
I am just going to be selfish, and say that I want you back here. I know there is a plan, and I should pray for a happy transition and give words of kindness and wisdom...yeah right. We miss you guys. Post when you get there, and we are coming out to see you...if you don't maove again first!!
Wow- you have 3 boys all with birthdays in September. I have 3 girls all in March, 14th, 20th and 22nd. I really wanted it that way. It makes it easy for passing down clothes and though it will be tough it is kind of like getting all the birthdays "over with" for that year. We have done some parties together at my oldest request. You have a precious family-
MJ,
I know that following the study by the 'net won't be as easy, but I'll keep you there in my heart & my emails. I will miss your sweet smile and awesome twang.
Love you! (and all of the boys, too)
(Go Smuckers! LOL)
Christine
Post a Comment