CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Little Catch Up

Just a few pictures that I couldn't resist sharing. Landon took his first ride in a grocery cart at Sams a few weeks ago. I know that is a silly thing to share...but he is almost NINE MONTHS OLD! Good grief, it's about time. I guess it has just been so easy to leave him in his chair and he didn't complain a lot before now. He absolutely loved looking around and felt very big next to Dawson who insisted on sitting beside him.















Sawyer and a few friends as they were playing at their last day of school carnival. So cute!















Landon got a new toy and the boys were so excited we were all going on a walk together. I actually got him a helmet and had him on the back of my bike, and then noticed my tires were flat!! So this was a big first for Landon as well, as he couldn't stop looking around and enjoying the free feeling he got as he rode on the push toy.


0 comments: