CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Britney's Song

I have never been a huge Britney fan, however, I have been known to sing along to a few of her songs and embarrassingly enough, listen to the garbage that is spewed out about her personal life with a less-than-Christ-like attitude. I heard this song in the car the other day and literally had to pull over into a parking lot because I was trying to hear every word and of course that is hard with my rowdy group. I cried for Britney! I cried for all of us. I heard lyrics that reminded me of how precious each and every one of us are to our God who made us. Claiming Christianity just makes me more accountable. I make mistakes every day that lead my heart away from my Father and that hurts him all the same. Glad I was able to find it and let you hear it too.

2 comments:

The Mom behind the Chaos said...

Isn't that a great song! I heard it a couple of weeks ago!!

Dallas said...

Thanks for following...you know I follow you too...even to CA :).